The royal family’s response to Queen Elizabeth’s health concerns speaks volumes

Concerns over Queen Elizabeth II’s health have grown exponentially after the palace released a statement on September 8,” read a statement from People magazine. September, have a “full day” but have since been told to “rest”.

The Queen’s health has been up and down over the last year. For example, in October 2021, the Queen was advised to rest after doctors worried about her health. According to Vanity Fair, Her Majesty canceled several of her pre-scheduled engagements at the time. “Her Majesty’s doctors have advised her to continue resting for at least the next two weeks. Doctors have advised that during this time Her Majesty may continue to undertake light desk-based duties, including some virtual audiences, but not no official visits,” the palace said in a statement. Last February, the Queen was diagnosed with COVID-19 Diagnosed at 19 and had “mild” symptoms, according to Palast (via The New York Times).

Queen Elizabeth was back on her feet shortly thereafter and has been on a relatively normal schedule for the past year. However, the royal family has taken some action following the latest news of their matriarch’s health and many are concerned about what is to come.

Queen Elizabeth’s family has fled to her bedside

Shortly after the news that Queen Elizabeth’s health was of concern, several reports surfaced that her family had fled to her bedside. Royal reporter Omid Scobie has been posting updates about the royal family on Twitter since reports broke about the Queen’s health. “Kensington Palace and Clarence House confirm that Prince William, Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall are traveling to Balmoral, Scotland,” Scobie tweeted shortly after the palace’s initial statement. Since then, Scobie has confirmed that several other family members, including Prince Edward and Sophie and Prince Edward, were also out. The Queen’s daughter, Princess Anne, has already been to Balmoral.

See also  How Marjorie Harvey influenced husband Steve Harvey's style

In his latest update, Scobie confirmed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were also heading to Scotland. Page Six later reported that Markle didn’t make the trip with her husband. Prince William’s wife, Kate Middleton, didn’t make the trip as the couple’s three children were all at school, Page Six also reported.

The Queen has lived at Windsor Castle since the death of her husband Prince Philip on April 9, 2021. However, according to Royal Central, she traveled to Balmoral for the summer holidays in mid-July.